Rayrun
โ† Back to Discord Forum

No CSS in trace file

Hello, I was wondering if anybody would have any idea what might be wrong here: When opening trace file with show-report or show-trace or also in UI mode, action preview don't have css and looks broken. On timeline preview everything looks good. Our app is built using radix and stitches and we load global styles in react if this is of any help. Anybody had similar issue and know what might be causing it or how to debug this? Thanks in advance for any tips ๐Ÿ™‚

Screenshot_2023-09-14_at_17.00.40.png

This thread is trying to answer question "Why does the action preview in trace files appear without CSS and look broken, and how can this issue be debugged or resolved?"

7 replies

bump ๐Ÿ™‚

I'd suggest to file a bug issue in Github to get devs help

thanks for the answer! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @piotrlee. I have similar issues on .net. When I run the trace for a single test using StartAsync() I get a healthy file, but when I want to start the trace for multiple files using StartChunkAsync() the file is broken as the one from the example above. Do you have any answers here?

for my case I just reported bug in github and it was immediately fixed: https://github.com/microsoft/playwright/issues/27288

so cant help much more, sorry

Thanks, thats all I need!

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email [email protected].