Rayrun
← Back to Discord Forum

Post API works fine on postman but not with playwright ( 400)

bkrishna_23posted in #help-playwright
Open in Discord

post request works fine with postman but gives 400 with playwright, can some one help me identifying the issue here?

This thread is trying to answer question "Why does a post request work fine with Postman but gives a 400 error with Playwright and how can this issue be resolved?"

2 replies

400 is something wrong with the request from playwright so I think some data could be invalid, you can debug the response and requests details of the api in playwright, something should be different

If it works in Postman but doesn't work from Playwright, then the request isn't exactly the same. Probably Postman does some magic which you aren't aware of and didn't implement in Playwright.

In Postman you can see in the console the full request which was sent. Then compare that with what Playwright sends and make adjustments.

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email luc@ray.run.