Rayrun
← Back to Discord Forum

Good day,

I am still learning more about Playwright every day. I am busy automating our API requests. Is there any tool similar to NSwag that can assist me to create client code from swagger json that can create in Typescript, but using Playwright request, not Axios or fetch. Hope the questions makes sense. I want to use it in my tests then off course. Thank you

This thread is trying to answer question "Is there any tool similar to NSwag that can assist me to create client code from swagger json that can create in Typescript, but using Playwright request, not Axios or fetch?"

1 reply

Not that I’m aware of. This is a helper function I use to help create assertions, it’s about halfway through the article createAssertions.ts https://playwrightsolutions.com/the-definitive-guide-to-api-test-automation-with-playwright-part-7-creating-helper-functions-for-common-tasks/

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email luc@ray.run.