Rayrun
← Back to Discord Forum

Hi All,

I am facing issue related to launching 2 parallel threads of non-incognito mode using launchPersistentContext().

browserContext =getPlayRight().chromium().launchPersistentContext(Path.of("~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome"), new BrowserType.LaunchPersistentContextOptions() .setHeadless(getConfig().is_headless()) // .setDevtools(false) //.setIgnoreDefaultArgs(List.of("--enable-automation","--disable-extensions","--no-sandbox")) );

Error :

name='Error stack='Error: Browser closed. ==================== Browser output: ====================

[pid=52753][err] [52753:259:0926/030434.978228:ERROR:process_singleton_posix.cc(335)] Failed to create /Users/{user}/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/SingletonLock: File exists (17) [pid=52753][out] Opening in existing browser session.

Can Someone help ?

This thread is trying to answer question "How can I successfully launch two parallel threads of non-incognito mode using launchPersistentContext() without encountering the 'Browser closed' and 'Failed to create SingletonLock: File exists' errors?"

0 replies

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email luc@ray.run.