Rayrun
← Back to Discord Forum

Help with Iframe

This code worked fine so far, now it can't seem to find the Iframe anymore.

if (iFrame != null) { try { var frame = await driver.WaitForSelectorAsync(iFrame).Result.ContentFrameAsync();
await frame.ClickAsync(element); } catch (Exception e) {
} }

Was it changed on recent versions?

This thread is trying to answer question "Why can't my code find the Iframe anymore? Was it changed on recent versions?"

0 replies

Answer

I'm sorry, but without specific details, it's hard to say why your code can't find the Iframe. It's possible that recent versions of @playwright/test have made changes that affect Iframe handling.

To troubleshoot, start by checking the official Playwright documentation for any updates or changes related to Iframes. Also, look at the release notes or changelogs for the version of Playwright you're using.

If you're still stuck, reach out to the Playwright community. Other developers may have faced similar issues and can offer guidance.

Remember, software libraries and frameworks like Playwright often undergo updates and improvements. Staying up-to-date with documentation and seeking support from the community can help you navigate these changes.

For more insights on handling flaky tests in Playwright, you might find this blog post helpful: Mastering the Art of Detecting and Handling Flaky Tests in Playwright.

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email luc@ray.run.