Rayrun
← Back to Discord Forum

Playwright support?

Hello Friends, Could you please let me know how to get support for playwright since my company needs a tools with support. Appreciate your help.

This thread is trying to answer question "How to get support for Playwright?"

2 replies

Playwright/Microosft does not offer any paid support. You can ask questions on GitHub issues, GitHub Discussions or Discord.

Thank you!

Answer

Here's how you can get support for Playwright:

Playwright Community

Visit the Playwright Community for a wealth of resources. Watch conference talks, live streams, and feature videos. Check out the Ambassador page to discover content created by passionate community members.

GitHub

If you encounter issues or have specific questions, create an issue on GitHub. It's a great way to report bugs, request new features, or report regressions and security vulnerabilities.

Contributing

Interested in contributing to Playwright? Check out the contributing guide on the community website.

Discord

Join the community Discord server for real-time interaction with other developers. Ask questions in the 'help-playwright' forum, share your own content, and participate in live events.

Stack Overflow

Browse through existing questions tagged with "playwight" on Stack Overflow or ask your own question.

Twitter

Follow @playwightweb on Twitter for all the latest news.

Blogs

For more in-depth knowledge, check out these blog posts:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need more information.

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email luc@ray.run.