Rayrun
โ† Back to Discord Forum

Fixture is not working

chunlinzhouposted in #help-playwright
Open in Discord

Hi, happy new year! Could anyone help me with this. Picture 1 class AllProductsPage inclues 6 products . In picture 2 allProductsPage i didn't set up the fixture , just has 'await use(allProductsPage); ' Then i got the problem: 'await allProductsPage.selectMarkmodell()' in the test can not be executed.

Skarmbild_28.png
Skarmbild_29.png
Skarmbild_31.png

This thread is trying to answer question "Why is 'await allProductsPage.selectMarkmodell()' in the test being skipped and not executed?"

8 replies
uncleaaroh.eth
uncleaaroh.eth

Hi Lin, what error are you getting when you execute the test?

Hi Aaroh, the test just skipped this and move to next fixture. However, if this is the last part, then the test passed.

the first test skipped over 'allProductsPage', while the second test passed

What do you mean it skipped? How do you know? Have you looked at the trace? What does the call log say?

@hubspace: The problem has been solved ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The problem has been solved ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tphillips8117

Can you share what the issue was and how it was solved?

uncleaaroh.eth
uncleaaroh.eth
@chunlinzhou: sorry @chunlinzhou, I was busy with family so didn't get a chance to respond this before. I am glad it got resolved for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

sorry @chunlinzhou, I was busy with family so didn't get a chance to respond this before. I am glad it got resolved for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email [email protected].