Rayrun
← Back to Discord Forum

I want to store screenshots in a different place, such as JFrog Artifactory or an AWS S3 bucket

fyodorovandreiposted in #help-playwright
Open in Discord
fyodorovandrei
fyodorovandrei

Are there any existing solutions? If not, what is the best way to start? Is playwright plugin an option? Is there an API available to detect when a screenshot was generated?

This thread is trying to answer question "What is the best way to store screenshots in a different place, such as JFrog Artifactory or an AWS S3 bucket, and are there any existing solutions or APIs to detect when a screenshot was generated?"

2 replies

Best way to start is to look into custom reporters https://playwright.dev/docs/test-reporters#custom-reporters. If you will want to take artifacts from html report data folder then you'll need to use onExit() method, otherwise if you want to take artifacts from test-results then I think you could do that onTestEnd.

Not sure if there are existing solutions though.

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email luc@ray.run.