Rayrun
โ† Back to Discord Forum

Is is possible to use Microsoft Playwright Testing Service with Playwright.NET?

I have registered to https://playwright.microsoft.com/ and from the tutorial there, I am thinking, is it only available for Playwright with Node.JS or is it also available for Playwright.NET? I have looked into docs, but I couldn't find anything about Playwright.NET.... Thanks a lot for any help ๐Ÿ™‚

PS: I saw, that there is an extension for it for Visual Studio Code, but I am using standard Visual Studio. Will there be some integration into standard Visual Studio in the future?

This thread is trying to answer question "Is Microsoft Playwright Testing Service available for Playwright.NET and will there be integration into standard Visual Studio in the future?"

3 replies

how does this answer the question?

@skorp32: Ah sorry I got it wrong. I didn't read the headline and jumped to your question. My bad

Ah sorry I got it wrong. I didn't read the headline and jumped to your question. My bad

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email luc@ray.run.