Rayrun
← Back to Discord Forum

Dynamics 365

Hey guys, hope you are doing well! Quick question, has any of you used Playwright to test MS Dynamics ? I am facing an issue now, when launching a browser, a new context and a new page, Dynamics is already logged in with my user. It does not happen when I run a Selenium Test for example, it only happens with Playwright and VS Code. So I assume it could be something in VSCode from where my credentials are cached ? (I logged out from my account in VS Code, but its still happening) - I have also reached out to see if there is any SSO Enabled that might be causing this behavior.. but I am not sure why it only happens when trying to run my PW Tests.. Any help will be appreciated.

This thread is trying to answer question "Why is MS Dynamics already logged in with my user when I launch a new browser, context, and page using Playwright, despite logging out from my account in VS Code?"

1 reply

If you open incognito browser and try to load the url and you logged in?

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email luc@ray.run.