Rayrun
← Back to Discord Forum

I have an issue with last update.

Владислав Уткинposted in #help-playwright
Open in Discord
Владислав Уткин
Владислав Уткин

i can't run playwright head mode 'cause all what i see is this. (see the screenshot). It's a result after movements Playwright inspectors panel above the main chromium window. There are only window frames with no content within OS: arch linux Chrome: Chromium 117.0.5938.62 (playwright build v1080) playwright versions: "playwright": "1.38.1", "@playwright/test": "1.38.1".

image.png

This thread is trying to answer question "Why can't the user run playwright in head mode on Arch Linux and how can this issue be resolved?"

3 replies
refactoreric

Hi, that looks quite bad. Does it work any better in v1.39 (even newer version). Don't forget to install both the browser and the dependencies: https://playwright.dev/docs/browsers#install-system-dependencies

If it's not working better in v1.39, it's probably best to create a GitHub issue.

Владислав Уткин
Владислав Уткин
@refactoreric: eventually It didn't work... I gonna try to run the tests on Ubuntu OS or Windows in virtual machine.

eventually It didn't work... I gonna try to run the tests on Ubuntu OS or Windows in virtual machine.

Владислав Уткин
Владислав Уткин

it work under ubuntu...

Related Discord Threads

TwitterGitHubLinkedIn
AboutQuestionsDiscord ForumBrowser ExtensionTagsQA Jobs

Rayrun is a community for QA engineers. I am constantly looking for new ways to add value to people learning Playwright and other browser automation frameworks. If you have feedback, email luc@ray.run.